What it is
A few sample Launch Center Pro (LCP) Actions.
It may help, when preparing to create a new action, to understand that LCP (an app centred around URL schemes) expects control codes or non-alphanumeric characters to be converted to their hexadecimal equivalents - i.e. URL-encoded. It's easier than it looks, and in some cases unnecessary.
Read the app's help!
What you need
(In the iPhone App Store.)
- Launch Center Pro for iOS - a 'speed-dial' for automating tasks.
- The Felix App.net client for iOS.
- The Patter App.net client for iOS.
Display occurrences of the #quotesunday hashtag using Felix:
- Simply passes "quotesunday" to Felix and starts a hashtag search.
Search WikiQuote for quotations:
- Opens a dialogue asking for "Search Terms" and then searches Wikiquote.org for the text just input.
Paste a #quotesunday quotation from the clipboard, add a bit of formatting then post via Felix:
- A little more complex this example - which assumes the user has already copied a quotation from Wikiquote (or elsewhere) to the iOS clipboard.
- Starts a new Felix post with a leading quotation mark character; pastes the contents of the iOS clipboard; adds two linefeeds, a hash character and finally "QuoteSunday".
- (Requires user intervention before posting, to tidy up from the original text and to add a trailing quotation mark, and to press the post button.)
- You probably know what it does if you're here.